- Large Display – shows the utility’s estimated position, direction, and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas – capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS – track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth Technology – stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App – map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
RIDGIDtrax enables basic underground utility mapping in real time. Connect an Android or iOS device wirelessly to a RIDGID® SR-24 Utility Locator and RIDGIDtrax will display GPS position and depth of the target utility. Identify the type of utility (water, gas, electric, etc.) and display multiple utilities on the same map. A finished map can be saved and viewed inside the app or exported to a *.KMZ file for use with popular GIS programs such as Google Earth®.